Why Become a Member
An annual membership can simplify your life, save you money, help you maintain your home, reduce your stress, keep you mobile, and connect you to others in your community. The benefits include confidence, social contacts, independence, and peace of mind.
- Standard membership includes access to all of the Village’s social, cultural, wellness, and educational activities; unlimited access to our community resource and vendor recommendations; and up to two non-transportation services per year.
- Member Plus memberships include all the benefits of Standard membership, plus full services from trained, background-checked volunteers.
Membership in Village Without Walls allows you to take advantage of:
- Friendly gatherings, large and small, with people who have similar interests and values
- Opportunities for you to share your wisdom, experience, talents and skills
- Educational workshops on a variety of topics based on member needs and shared skills
- Referrals to reliable licensed service providers
- Volunteer help from fellow members and volunteers with those pesky home maintenance tasks, occasional transportation needs, and friendly visits
You should become a member of Village Without Walls if:
We are continuously signing up members. Contact Us if you are Interested in more information.
- You know the value of a friendly social community and you want to help others
- You want to thrive and grow older in your own home and neighborhood
- You know Medicare and Social Security won’t meet all your needs
- You’re not in denial about aging and want to be proactive about your well-being
- You want an affordable and sustainable way to get the services and help you need
- Go to Membership Benefits and Costs for more information on fees.