Why Become a Member
An annual membership can simplify your life, save you money, help you maintain your home, reduce your stress, keep you mobile, and connect you to others in your community. The benefits include confidence, social contacts, independence, and peace of mind.
- Full membership in Village Without Walls (for as little as $1.50 a day) is available to adults who need the support and services we can provide in order to remain in their homes.
Membership in Village Without Walls offers these benefits for a modest annual fee:
- Regular Members are those people who want to support the Village and join a community with access to social and educational activities along with referrals to recommended vendors and community services.
- Referrals to reliable licensed service providers
- Friendly gatherings, large and small, for people with similar interests and values
- Opportunities for you to share your wisdom, experience, talents and skills
- Educational workshops on a variety of topics based on member needs and shared skills
- Volunteer help from fellow members and volunteers with those pesky home maintenance tasks, occasional transportation needs, and friendly visits
You should become a member of Village Without Walls if:
We are continuously signing up members. Contact Us if you are Interested in more information.
A Hillsboro Community Service grant has made it possible for Village Without Walls to offer
- You want to thrive and grow older in your own home and neighborhood
- You know Medicare and Social Security won’t meet all your needs
- You’re not in denial about aging and want to be proactive about your well-being
- You know the value of a friendly social community and you want to help others
- You want an affordable and sustainable way to get the services and help you need
- Go to Membership Types and Benefits for more information on fees.
membership assistance to eligible Hillsboro residents. Please call our Office at 502-207-8729 for more information.